The Return to Zero Center for Healing is thrilled to be able to provide both FULL and PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS for those in need to attend our retreats.
Military Mothers Scholarship sponsored by Loved by Hannah and Eli
This scholarship is for a mom who is in the military or married to someone in the military. Moms in the military community often don't have access to resources or support after the death of their baby. It is our desire to help bring hope and healing to these families and empower the women to create programs or projects when they return home. The scholarship includes all registration fees, meals, and lodging at the retreat.
* Scholarships do NOT include travel to or from the retreat. Many past retreat attendees have had great success with crowdfunding through a GoFundMe or YouCaring page for those expenses.
As we have in the past, RTZ Center for Healing will continue to give 3 scholarships of up to $500 at each retreat to help offset the costs of attending the retreat. For the upcoming May retreat in Ojai, all partial scholarships have been awarded.
HOW TO APPLY
Write a letter, no more than 2 pages, that addresses the following questions and send to Kiley Hanish at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Which scholarship are you requesting?
- Why are you requesting a scholarship?
- If you are requesting a full scholarship, would you be able to attend if you only receive partial funding?
- What do you hope to get out of the retreat?
- Are there any resources you are planning to develop for your community to address pregnancy loss and infant death?
DONATE TO SCHOLARSHIP FUND
We’re always looking to angels, partners, and sponsors to help as many women to join us for these important healing retreats.
- $1395 Fund a full scholarship
- $500 Fund a partial scholarship
- Print and distribute our Hospital Bereavement Cards $300 1000 cards $150 500 cards
Sponsorship benefits include logo and mention as a sponsor on the RTZ Center for Healing retreat webpage and at least 2 social media mentions.
If you have an interest in helping bereaved mothers in need by becoming a sponsor or donating to our scholarship fund, please email Kiley Hanish at email@example.com.